How to Register and Join the Session
The Creative Commons Summit will take place on the event platform Hopin — it's more or less like any other video chat software, so hopefully you will feel right at home. No download needed, but you do need to create an account.
- Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Create a Hopin account: https://hopin.to/sign_up
- Click Join Event on https://app.hopin.to/events/cc-global-summit
- Go to https://app.hopin.to/events/cc-global-summit/sessions
- Click on Open Impact: 10 Organizations that are Changing the World with Open Principles (the session will not be visible until 5 minutes before it starts)
You can already take care of steps 1-4 right now. After step 4, your screen will look similar to the image below. Each of those cards/boxes is one Creative Commons Summit session. On Thursday, from 1.55pm UTC, there will be one titled "Open Impact: 10 Organizations that are Changing the World with Open Principles" — that's ours!